Eisenberg law group pc Los Angeles personal injury lawyer
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, around 31 million Americans are injured yearly. From simple research studies, it is estimated that more than 60% of personal injury cases are due to car accidents.
According to California Car Accident Statistics, around 200,000 people are injured in auto accidents yearly, and if all unreported car accidents are taken into account, the number of personal injuries due to auto accidents exceeds 500,000 cases.
I do not know where you are reading this article from, but a person that is injured due to another party’s negligence is entitled to compensation. The person that injured the other pays damages like medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc.
If you have been injured unlawfully, you will need to negotiate with the “person-to-blame”, or his/her insurance company. The personal injury settlement negotiation process is tricky and hard. Insurance companies do not want to part ways with their money.
Insurance companies will do what it takes to cheat you even if you are badly injured and desperate for help. If you are injured by car accidents, product liability, medical malpractice, or slip-and-fall accidents, then you will need to hire a personal injury lawyer to help negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
This article covers the role of Eisenberg law group personal injury lawyers as far as getting you the highest personal injury settlement is concerned. If you suffered personal injuries around California, and Los Angeles, you highly need to think about hiring Eisenberg car accident lawyers.
Who is a personal injury lawyer?
A personal injury lawyer can be defined as a legal officer that offers legal representation to a person that is injured due to the wrongdoing of another party. These car accident lawyers specialize in what is called tort law.
An Eisenberg law group pc Los Angeles personal injury lawyer will help you negotiate on your behalf with tough insurance companies or another at-fault party. According to their website, the clients have on average received a settlement offer that is 3-5 times higher compared to when you hired other lawyers.
Who are Eisenberg law group pc
Eisenberg law group pc is a law firm located in California with headquarters in Calabasas. Founding attorney Gary Eisenberg and his experienced attorney son Jason Eisenberg have more than 35 years of experience in representing injured Californians.
Eisenberg law group PC has offices over California. Personal injury cases that are handled by Eisenberg law group pc Los Angels are injuries due to car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, product liability, dog bites, slip and fall accidents and so many others.
Locations/offices of Eisenberg law group pc
If you have been injured around California, Los Angels, look no further than Eisenberg law group pc. They have offices in the following locations.
1. Headquarters offices at 23801 Calabasas Road,
Suite 2030, Calabasas, CA 91302
2. Eisenberg Los Angels offices at 811 Wilshire Blvd.,
Suite 1720, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
3. Ventura Eisenberg law officers at 1300 Eastman Avenue,
Suite 301, Ventura, CA 93003 and
4. Eisenberg San Bernadino offices at 2130 N Arrowhead Ave
Suite 209, San Bernardino, CA 92405
Eisenberg law group pc contact numbers
If you are looking to hire Eisenberg law group car accident lawyers, reach out to these personal injury lawyers by calling these phone numbers.
- If you are around Los Angels, call Phone: (213) 616-5353.
- In Ventura, call Eisen law group persona injuries at Phone: (805) 578-1010
- For injured people in other areas around California, call 213-616-5353.
What damages am I entitled to if I am injured in California?
A person that is injured is entitled to compensatory damages as I already said. If you are injured in California due to the negligence of another party, you may be entitled to the following damages.
1. Special damages. These are also known as economic damages and are paid by the at-fault person from their own pockets or through his/her insurance company.
Special damages are the ones that you can assign a dollar value to. These include medical expenses, lost potential to earn, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses, and many others.
2. General damages. These are also called non-economic damages because you can not assign a dollar value to such damages. Examples of general damages are emotional distress, mental anguish, pain and suffering, etc.
3. Punitive damages. Assume you had a car accident in which the at-fault driver acted maliciously, or intended to injure you, the jury could award you punitive damages just to punish the at-fault driver.
4. Treble damages. Assume you caused an auto accident, and willingly injured the person. Assume you again fled the accident scene leaving the person to die or suffer life-threatening injuries.
In that case, the jury or judge could treble the damages payable to the injured person. Assuming the jury had initially awarded $50,000 to the injured person, you could end up paying $150,000 if you committed a hit-and-run accident.
Why hire Eisenberg law group car accident lawyers?
In case you were thinking to go beyond hiring Eisenberg law group lawyers, think about the following things you will miss out.
1. Eisenberg law group pc los angeles personal injury lawyers have more than 35 years handling all cases of personal injury cases.
2. The founding attorney ie Gary Eisenberg has experience working with insurance companies. He actually worked with several insurance companies and knows all the tricks insurance companies use to kill personal injury potential lawsuits.
3. Largest personal injury settlements. Car accident lawyers from Eisenberg law group pride themselves on winning the largest settlements for their clients across California.
This is because, the founding attorneys have the largest experience working with insurance companies. They have mastered all the tricks employed by insurance companies to cheat injured clients around Los Angels.
4. highest chance of getting a settlement. You do not want to hire a generalist lawyer to handle your personal injury case, right? Eisenberg law group personal injury lawyers have more than 35 years of dealing with only and only injury cases.
How much do Eisenberg law group personal injury lawyers charge?
The good news is that, you won’t pay Eisenberg law group pc lawyers a penny unless they win you a settlement. They work on a no-win no-pay basis, also called a contingency fee-based system.
Here is an example. John hired car accident lawyers at Eisenberg law firm following his motorcycle accident in which he suffered back injuries. His car insurance offered him $45,000 which was only enough to cover his medical bills.
“I hired an attorney from Eisenberg law firm and after just one round of negotiations, I was amazed to be told they were offering $85,000″, said John.
“I was advised by my attorney not to accept the offer straight away because, according to Eisenberg law group los Angeles personal injury lawyers, there was still room for further negotiations”, continues John.
“I and my attorneys later settled at $12,000 after the attorney threatened to sue the company”, says John.
“I paid $39,600 as legal fees to the company and was happy to take home $80,400” concluded John. Doing a simple computation, John’s legal fees were almost 33% of his settlement.
Just like other personal injury firms, Eisenberg law group pc charges 30-40% of what is awarded to you as a settlement. The good thing is that, you pay nothing unless they win a settlement.
Do you need to hire a Los Angeles personal injury every time you have a case?
No. You do not need to hire a car accident attorney every time you are suffered personal injuries. For example, do not hire any attorney if you are likely to receive less money as a settlement.
Here is an example. Mary suffered minor car accident injuries and the insurance company offered her $9,000 as a settlement. She hired an accident lawyer and filed a car accident lawsuit.
To her surprise, the jury offered her only $7,000 as damages. Of course, Mary paid the lawyer $2,100 and so ended up getting an amount that was way lower than what the company offered her initially.
For any person that is unlawfully injured around California, you should definitely hire Eisenberg law group pc los Angeles personal injury lawyer.
These are the best car accident lawyers around Los Angels California if you want to receive the highest settlement offer.