hiv symptoms. There are many people out there who claim to have tested negative but with HIV symptoms. The truth is that, early hiv symptoms or acute hiv symptoms occurs 2-12 weeks in 65% of people. Using HIV symptoms to diagnose HIV infection is wrong, and the only way to know is you have HIV or not is through HIV testing.
Join this channel get special attention:
Subscribe to Mark Medicals to learn about HIV testing, HIV symptoms, HIV treatment, latest HIV cure news, HIV transmission, HIV prevention and all about HIV infection.
1. hiv test accuracy : https://youtu.be/hnOjvrBDmyM
2. 5th generation hiv test, hiv-1 and hiv-2 tests: https://youtu.be/4U532k7bEVY
3. What is HIV p24 test: https://youtu.be/M2XEzLEs9J8
4. Best screening test for hiv: https://youtu.be/9H0H7MBYFnw
5. What does HIV sore throat feel like: https://youtu.be/epDWZW75vVg
6. how to live longer with HIV aids: https://youtu.be/BCuC65p9mes
7. life expectancy with hiv treatment: https://youtu.be/aYlptZVWPiw
8. Can you still get HIV on PREP: https://youtu.be/2Jr_KOE3wR8
9. How can hiv positive person have a baby: https://youtu.be/TM1KdbhSj0U
10. hiv treatment biktarvy, biktarvy side effects: https://youtu.be/2MdtT84aV_c
11. Truvada side effects lawsuit: https://youtu.be/jwymqnVCHH4 #mark_medicals